The GIMALUX FO fiber optic otoscope, blue, like any otoscope, allows you to examine the structure of the inside of the ear, the eardrum and the condition of the ear canal. Used in primary health care by general practitioners, paediatricians and laryngologists. The otoscope has a port for a hand pump for pneumatic testing of the eardrum.
The GIMALUX model is characterized by a movable lens that magnifies the viewed image 3 times. The light supplied to the head by optical fiber is xenon-halogen light. The speculum, which is made of a dark material, allows the light beam to be focused and not dispersed. The FO otoscope comes with specula in two sizes, 7 of each (2.5 mm and 4 mm). The device is light and impact resistant, thanks to the materials from which it was made. The otoscope comes with a case in the same color as the device.
- Very bright xenon halogen light delivered to the head via optical fiber
- Replaceable bulb
- The 3x magnification movable lens provides a sharp, distortion-free image
- Compatible with sight glasses from renowned manufacturers
- Made of high-quality materials
- Lightweight, made of impact-resistant plastic
- Equipped with a port for carrying out a pneumatic test
- A carrying case in the color of the device is included
- Supplied with sight glasses in a convenient 7x 2.5mm and 7x 4.0mm tube
- Blue color
Comfort for the patient and the operating team
We deliver it, we install it and perform services for our devices.
Thanks to complience with the legal requirements in Great Britain you can be sure about devices safety.
All medical devices, and systems or procedure packs, are registered with the MHRA before they are placed on the market.